Common Core Mathematics is the most comprehensive Common Core State Standardsbased mathematics curriculum available today.
- The modules are sequenced and paced to support the teaching of mathematics as an unfolding story that follows the logic of mathematics itself.
- They embody the instructional shifts and the standards for mathematical practice that are fundamental to the CCSS.
- Each module contains a sequence of lessons that combine conceptual understanding, fluency, and application to meet the demands of each topic in the module.
- Formative assessments are included to support datadriven instruction.
- The modules are written by teams of master teachers and mathematicians.
With Common Core Mathematics, kindergartners learn about (1) representing, relating, and operating on whole numbers, initially with sets of objects; and (2) describing shapes and space.Common Core, Common Core Mathematics, Core Mathematics, Module